This course is intended as a non-technical, high level overview of Drupal 8 for administrative and managerial staff. It’s intended as a half-day of training.
- Decision makers
- Non-technical project managers.
- Managerial or administrative staff at Drupal development firms.
- A basic idea of how websites work is nice, but not necessary.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the key features that make Drupal 8 unique
- Understand the types of companies that use Drupal
- Describe the benefits of using an open-source web development framework for website and app development
- Apply how Drupal 8 features will benefit your team’s web developers and content editors
What is provided:
Please bring your own laptop computer.