Privacy and Cookies Policy
Your personal information:
Most of the personal information we collect comes directly from you. Here's what we collect:
- Email communications: If you sign up for our newsletters or marketing emails, we collect your email for these mailings via Mailchimp. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
During your visit to our website, we automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information, including:
- Browser and Device Information: We collect information about your browser type, device, IP address and operating system.
- Usage Information: This includes which pages you visit, which links you click and how long you spend on each page.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide services: To respond to your enquiries, fulfil requests and provide customer service.
- Communicate: Send service updates or informational content via Mailchimp.
- Improve our website: To analyse how our services are used in order to improve them.
- Compliance and protection: For legal purposes, dispute resolution and contract enforcement.
Cookies and tracking technologies
Essential to the operation of the website: These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the website, such as page navigation and access to secure areas.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. This data helps us to understand user behaviour, such as which pages are visited most frequently, how users navigate through the site and whether they encounter any error messages. This information is used to improve the user experience on our website. These cookies collect information anonymously.
Google Ads: Google ads cookies are used to deliver ads that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used for retargeting purposes, showing our ads on other sites based on your previous interactions with our website. These cookies help us understand the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and optimise them accordingly.
- Manage cookies: You can set your browser to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Please note, however, that rejecting cookies may affect your user experience and the functionality of our website.
Data storage and security
Your privacy and security are very important to us. We take the following steps to protect your personal information:
- Secure servers: Your personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
- Encryption: We use encryption technology to ensure that your personal information is transmitted securely over the Internet.
- Access controls: Access to personal information is strictly limited to employees who need the information to perform their jobs. We conduct regular training and security awareness sessions to ensure that our team understands the importance of protecting your information.
- Regular audits: Our security practices are regularly reviewed and updated to maintain the highest standards of data security.
We value your trust and are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. Here is how we may share your information:
- Service Providers: We work with various service providers and third parties to help us operate our website, conduct our business and provide services to you. These include website hosting providers, data analytics companies and email delivery services. These parties only have access to the information they need to perform their specific functions and are required to protect your information and not use it for other purposes.
- Legal obligations: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose your information to protect our rights, property or safety, or the rights, property or safety of others.
As a valued user of Drupart, you have certain rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. These rights include:
- Right of access: You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that it be corrected.
- Right to erasure: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we erase your personal data from our records.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- Exercising your rights: To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details set out in the 'Contact Us' section.
International data transfers
Drupart is based in London and operates under the laws of the United Kingdom. However, your personal data may be transferred to and processed in countries other than your country of residence. These international transfers of your personal information will be protected by the following measures:
- Data protection laws: We ensure that all data transfers comply with the data protection laws applicable in the United Kingdom and the European Union.
- Security measures: We implement appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in countries outside the European Economic Area.